Sunday, June 7, 2009

NVGP

Leaving in the morning for Minneapolis for the biggest race of the year; Nature Valley Grand Prix. Nature Valley is the highest pro-ranked stage race for Women in North America, and I'm riding for the Ryan Collegiate All-Stars Team. The Ryan team is a composite team made up of 7 collegiate riders, based on the Omnium results at Collegiate Nationals. You can read the press release here. It's all very exciting! I'm even doing a television interview with Division I Criterium Champ Sinead Miller on Wednesday.

The best part? I get a trading card! A real live trading card that could potentially be traded for Reggie Miller or Shaq. Let me know if you're interested and perhaps I could get my hands on some autographed copies.

Keep an eye out for race reports. I'll probably be twittering too. You can also check out the official site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment